There is a boldness and mind-set that comes alongside with each and every male enhancement product’s claims and advertising that is to be expected.
It attracts you in and offers prospect clients their first glimpse and affect of the product in query and frequently is the first step in any individual finding out whether or not or no longer to buy it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a surprisingly daring claim; let’s spoil it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out fairly actually above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a tougher erection, soar begin your libido, raise your staying power, extend pleasure all around, and increase your self assurance so you by no means once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they advise that you will not see much of anything by way of results for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a incredible expand in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your improvement take a turn for the better, increasing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly targeted on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a pill cannot actually make any part of your body grow.A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is no longer the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these sorts of guarantees from a pill, I remember it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and cross on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an evaluation of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of way of L-Arginine, making it efficaciously act as a time launch method for growing blood drift for higher erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that might also amplify the body’s herbal manufacturing of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a source of caffeine to keep your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an necessary mineral to the procedure of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood flow and increases libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to help enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, even though no research have demonstrated this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study point out that Longan suggests promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in historic Chinese medication to deal with fevers and “nourish the yin whilst subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the equal as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to grant amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s authentic that higher absorption is key to a correct supplement’s success, however there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The encouraged dose is two pills taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I find this a little strange, considering that BlueNano Citrulline contains caffeine.
It probably means there’s not a whole lot of total caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would probably keep you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few exclusive approaches to go, relying on what usa you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was only sold there.
Its main source is an online store called Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, buying a single bottle will cost about $60 per month, and you can change the currency to better suit your needs.
You can also order it on Amazon.com and eBay. The prices I found were $43.67 and $59.99 respectively, so Amazon may additionally be the satisfactory name if you’re in the US and favor to strive BlueNano Citrulline.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of patron feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one overview posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may additionally be extra about advertising and marketing than about giving doable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The charge is life like – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The formulation incorporates a few “odd” substances with questionable advantages as nicely as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two drugs at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is not made in the United States, which may be fine, but means it’s not subject to the same guidelines in terms of the manufacturing facility as American made products are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no motive to consider BlueNano Citrulline is now not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we want more than safe from our supplements; we want effective.
And in this case, I’m simply no longer satisfied BlueNano Citrulline is somewhere close to as wonderful as it claims.
Citrulline is a good ingredient, but it can’t carry an entire supplement and provide such a wide range of benefits on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few additional helpful components, but overall, I just don’t think the formula is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can furnish extra assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and usual sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY lower priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me be aware of it is protected to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a medical condition and/or take medications, you need to check with your doctor about what supplements may interfere with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website