It’s time to review Rescue Hair 911 – a hair supplement that looks really promising:
- excellent formula
- high doses in most ingredients
However – it additionally appears questionable from quite a few factors of view.
That’s what made me believe that it might be a scam.
So what’s the truth behind this product? Here’s my detailed analysis.
Note: This review is based on my opinion + research on Rescue Hair 911.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Rescue Hair 911 from PhytAge Labs
Versions: Only one (30 days supply)
Best Actual Price: About $70/bottle (very expensive)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Its Official website (not available anywhere else)
Designed For: Hair loss – both in men and women.
According to its claims:
- decreases shedding caused by DHT excess in men
- regrows new hairs (very unlikely)
- reduces general hair loss in women
Still – I can’t warranty these are one hundred percent genuine (since very few merchandise work for each male and girl hair loss).
My Rating: 6 out of 10
Worth Buying?: Not really – even though it has an excellent formula.
But overall, it looks like a pretty bad choice:
- extremely expensive
- absolutely no user review anywhere
- very hard to find
I personally prefer a tons more cost effective choice with a very comparable composition .
What I Liked About It
- Formula is mostly based on potent herbs
- High quality ingredients overall
- Most of them have really good doses
- Pills are quite easy to swallow
What I Didn’t Like About It
- No authentic user review on the Internet
- Not available in local shops/online retailers
- Only sold on its Official website (which is hard to find)
- Its purchase page (from the Official website) is also hard to find
- Extremely expensive overall
What Is Rescue Hair 911? A Quick Overview
In a few words – it’s a supplement designed for all sorts of hair loss and thinning, including:
- male pattern (caused by DHT excess)
- female pattern
- general hair loss
Now – there is no supplement on the market that can help all of them.
There are some that claim they can – but the reality is totally different.
That’s why Rescue Hair 911’s claims see very hard to believe to me.
Other than that, the supplement looks great at first:
- great formula
- high doses in most ingredients
- classic hair pills
However – problems come up when it comes to reviews and purchases:
- No authentic review anywhere on the Internet.
- There are solely a few opinions on its professional web page (but they seem to be spammy).
- Its Official website itself looks spammy.
Basically – its Official website is actually one page with a video.
That video is trying to convince people into buying the product using an emotional story.
In many cases – that’s what scam products do.
Anyway – it’s very hard to get from that video page to the purchase page.
So you essentially have to watch the entire video (which isn’t very short) and then you will be redirected to the buy page.
Once again – this is a strategy many scams use.
That’s why I don’t really trust Rescue Hair 911.
Despite its great composition – its other points don’t look right.
#1 – Ingredients (9.50 out of 10)
Honestly, Rescue Hair 911’s formula is one of the best from the market:
- based on potent and varied herbs
- some ingredients have studies behind
- very good doses in most compounds
So speaking exclusively in terms of composition – it’s an excellent supplement.
Now, I would divide its ingredients in 3 groups:
- Proprietary Blend
- Herbal Extracts
- Vitamins & Minerals
So let’s take a closer look at each category.
1. Proprietary Blend
This is basically a mix of several ingredients – which are meant to have a stronger effect together:
Out of these compounds, I would solely point out the most essential ones:
- Juniper Berry Powder – reduces shedding.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Powder – strengthens hair and reduces the fall out.
- Burdock Root Powder – promotes natural hair growth.
- Cayenne Pepper Root Powder – stimulates faster growth.
Overall – this blend looks very promising (in terms of effect).
2. Herbal Extracts
These are the primary elements this complement is primarily based on, in my opinion.
That’s because they have the strongest anti-hair loss proprieties:
Now, out of these 13 compounds, here are the strongest ones:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – it’s the best herb against DHT excess. 
- Plant Sterol Complex – fortify and promote growth.
- Green Tea Leaf – blocks DHT and reduces shedding.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Powder – reduces DHT stages and treats oily hair. 
- Reishi Mushroom – inhibits excess DHT.
Obviously – the different eight elements additionally have predominant benefits.
But in terms of clinical evidence, these are the top 5 compounds.
3. Vitamins & Minerals
This group doesn’t have such a strong effect as the previous 2.
Instead – it’s mostly designed for general hair health:
- Vitamin E – it’s a strong anti-oxidant. 
- Zinc – prevents extreme hair loss precipitated through an eventual deficiency.
- Cooper – it’s additionally worried in some instances of hair loss.
Most hair dietary supplements include nutritional vitamins and minerals, which is absolutely fine.
But these compounds rarely have a major effect against hair loss.
So the point is that a quality supplement shouldn’t be mostly based on them.
Rescue Hair 911 isn’t – which is flawlessly fine.
Overall – this complement has an outstanding formula.
So from this point of view, I would recommend it anytime.
You don’t see a product with this kind of composition everyday.
So if you ask me – these ingredients should work really well, considering their potency and evidence behind.
#2 – How To Take It (9 out of 10)
Here’s what you ought to recognize about this supplement’s capsules and dosage.
1. The Pills
Rescue Hair 911 has the typical hair pills:
- designed as gelatin capsules
- average dimensions
- quite easy to swallow
In different phrases – they seem to be like ordinary pills, which is completely fine.
2. The Dosage
This supplement follows the same pattern here – it has the usual dosage (for a hair supplement):
- serving size is 2 pills/day
- it’s up to you when you take them
It’s true that it doesn’t offer very clear directions.
So you’re not told when it’s the best time to take the pills, whether you should take them together or not, etc.
But overall – its dosage and schedule are quite easy to follow.
#3 – Results (2 out of 10)
Unfortunately, I never had the chance to test out this supplement myself.
For this reason – I wanted to check its results by looking at other people’s opinions on it.
Note: I solely consist of true opinions, no longer promotional ones.
As you might expect – I had a very hard time finding ANY authentic opinion on Rescue Hair 911:
- not sold on any 3rd party retailer
- none of the opinions on line had been made by way of preceding users
- most reviews I found were promotional
Basically – the solely “opinions” I ought to discover have been on Rescue Hair 911’s legitimate page.
However, they were most likely biased:
- no comments/reviews section
- no way to leave your own review
- all of them were very similar
So I for my part would now not have faith these opinions – however you can figure out for yourself.
Rescue Hair 911 doesn’t have any true person assessment online.
For this reason – I personally would not trust the reviews from its official page:
- they all seem very biased
- you can’t go away your very own overview (even as a established customer)
This is why I should now not suggest a product like Rescue Hair 911.
Considering that I know a supplement with a similar strong formulation for a way lower price, there’s no way I would pick Rescue Hair 911.
#4 – Price (2 out of 10)
Despite having a wonderful formula, Rescue Hair 911 is extraordinarily expensive.
In fact – it’s one of the priciest hair supplements I know.
That’s why I couldn’t really recommend it.
1. The Exact Price
First of all – this supplement’s price isn’t very easy to find:
- its official page mostly consists from a video
- you have to click on the hyperlink at the backside to get to the buy web page
- then you have to find the “order now” part and click there
- it’s only there where you can see the actual price
Now – as soon as you get to the buy page, the numbers are huge:
- Its standard price is $69.95 for a monthly supply.
- Price receives barely higher if you purchase various bottles at once.
- In this way, you can get it for about $50/bottle.
- Shipping is free.
Honestly – whether it’s $70 or $50/bottle, it’s pretty much the same.
This price is way too high to afford on a monthly basis.
The supplement has an awesome formula, that’s completely true.
But even so – it’s way too highly-priced in the lengthy run.
2. Competitors’ Price
I will only compare Rescue Hair 911 with my #1 recommended hair supplement.
I’m talking about a product called Folexin:
- Both dietary supplements have an awesome formulation with comparable compounds.
- However, Folexin costs $25/bottle normally.
- You can also get it cheaper if you buy larger quantities (about $18/bottle).
- On the different hand, Rescue Hair 911 is way greater expensive.
- Its standard price is $70 and you can get it for $50 in the best case.
Basically – these 2 products have pretty much the same composition and doses.
However, the difference between their prices is at least $32.
So you can guess which of them I would recommend.
Why pay a excessive quantity of cash per month if you can get a comparable product for a good deal less?
Rescue Hair 911 is an extraordinarily highly-priced supplement.
Even though it has an awesome formula – it simply costs too much for an average person.
So considering these facts, there’s no way I could recommend it.
If you desire to get the identical great formula, higher go for my more cost-effective alternative.
#5 – Where To Find It (3 out of 10)
As I already said – Rescue Hair 911 can only be found on its Official website.
So you can’t really buy it from a local shop or a 3rd party retailer.
But there’s more:
- Its Official website isn’t very easy to find.
- Most critiques are main to fake/closed websites.
- The official page doesn’t show up in Google results.
In different phrases – getting to its professional web page can be pretty difficult and tricky.
And even if you get there, there’s a lengthy video that can’t be skipped.
The only way to get to the purchase page is by clicking on a bottom link.
So buying this supplement is pretty hard, simply because it’s hard to get to it.
#6 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Rescue Hair 911 (in three ideas).
1. Excellent Composition
In terms of ingredients, this product looks almost perfect:
- based on the strongest herbs for hair
- its doses are really high
- most of its compounds are clinically tested
So from this factor of view, you can’t ask for more.
Still – it’s now not the solely complement with this sort of composition.
2. No Real Opinion
Considering its outstanding formula, it’s shocking to see this complement has no real user reviews:
- no opinions on 3rd party retailers
- a few opinions on distinct web sites (but extra are biased)
- no real user opinions on its official page
So if user reviews are important for you (for me they are), you should keep this in mind.
3. Huge Price
Despite its excellent quality, this supplement is very pricey:
Now – if this supplement was the only one with a quality formula, maybe it was more worth it.
But there are some others – which have a a great deal decrease price.
So it’s obvious what I would recommend then.
My Verdict – Worth Buying Or Not?
Short answer: Not worth it, for sure.
That even even though it has an super composition (one of the high-quality from the market, if you ask me).
But as I said before – it simply has way too many issues:
- No real user reviews anywhere.
- Official website is very unprofessional (and hard to find).
- It’s quite hard to get to the purchase page.
- Supplement is extraordinarily pricey and tough to afford.
I completely agree that its ingredients are awesome.
And in phrases of effects – they must clearly work, if you ask me.
However, there’s every other complement with an nearly equal method (for a a good deal decrease price).
That’s exactly what I recommend instead – the product is called Folexin:
- great formula based on herbs
- high-quality ingredients with high doses
- lowest price on the market for this quality
- best product in terms of results (in my case)
So if you want to get the best formula from the market for the lowest price – that’s the product you should go for.
As for Rescue Hair 911, I don’t reflect onconsideration on it a rip-off in phrases of composition.
But in phrases of rate and organisation behind, it would possibly be – I can’t inform for sure.
1 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/331548614
2 – https://www.researchgate.net/-publication/279549625
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3819075/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website